Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I do!

Just recently, my sweet friend Elsie started an inspiring wedding blog called Le Wedding Party and she was kind enough to post some pictures of my special day. See it here!


Elsie also has an amazing blog, A Beautiful Mess that needs no introduction- it's a source of inspiration that's so full of life and creativity! She is going to have one amazing wedding- I can't wait to see what she comes up with!


My wedding day was truly the most beautiful day of my life! It was such an amazing feeling to have all of our family and friends be there to support and love us. I had never been that girl who always dreamed of being a bride, but boy I loved it when it happened!


Listen to the song that I walked down the aisle to... I can't hear it without tearing up!









Ok, I promise that I will post some art soon!  Thanks for reading! :)



3 comments:

Shannah said...

Gorgeous wedding!!!
I see that elementary art education isn't your only outlet for creativity:)

Unknown said...

I don't check out your blog for a few days and look at all I missed! Congrats again on the song and your wedding pics are awesome. Where did you find her. I searched everywhere for my photographer and I thought he was great but yours are AMAZING! Love when people include their dog in their wedding;)

You guys are an absolutely adorable couple. Thanks for sharing

Hannah- Art.Paper.Scissors.Glue! said...

Oh my gosh! Your wedding looked beautiful! I just got married last May and I'm STILL obsessed with weddings (hence why I stalked your wedding pictures when I found your blog! tee hee).

Don't you love the little creativity aspect we were blessed with to make our own personal touches! love love LOVE! the pics... you looked beautiful!